Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto on your web server.
- Updating current Zenphoto release
- PHP version 5.3.1
- Graphics support:
PHP GD library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
mbstringpackage [Your internal character set is ISO-8859-1]
Warning!Setting mbstring.internal_encoding to UTF-8 in your php.ini file is recommended to insure accented and multi-byte characters function properly.
MySQLsupport for configured Database
- zp-config.php file
- File/Folder Permissions [are strict (
0755)] Notice! click for details
If file and folder permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file/folder permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
You must be logged in to change permissions.
- Database setup in zp-config.php
- MySQL version 5.1.38
- Connect to the database
- SHOW TABLES found:
- Zenphoto core files [Some files are missing or seem wrong]
Warning!Perhaps there was a problem with the upload. You should check the following files:
- .htaccess file (RewriteEngine is ON)
- .htaccess RewriteBase is
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Notice! click for details
Setup did not create a robots.txt file because one already exists.
- albums folder
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)